WODFitters Green – Single Band Assisted Pull-up Resistance Bands for Cross Fitness Training and Power-lifting (Single Band) Ideal for Assisted Pull Ups, Chin Ups or Power Lifting
Are you working on your pull ups? Getting started on muscle ups and ring dips?
Try using WODFitters assisted pull-up /resistance bands. These resistance bands add that extra bit of resistance to your workout that not only forces your body to perform better but ultimately provides lasting results. These bands are perfect for Crossfitters learning pull ups, chin ups, ring dips and muscle ups. They are ideal to develop muscle memory and get you to do those kipping pull ups and strict pull ups in no time. They can also be used for a challenging power-lifting session.
These bands are made of quality material. Continuous layers of tough rubber add a level of resilience and sturdiness that makes these bands outlast any rival. They won’t break on excess stress and won’t be easily deformed.
There are 5 bands, each with different resistance and power levels. Please select the band that best fits your fitness level and needs. Check out our band recommendation chart in the images.
The thicker the band, the most assistance it gives for pull ups, chins ups, bar muscle ups and ring dips. As your skills improve, you can go to less and less resistance.
If used for power lifting, the lighter bands are perfect for triceps and biceps exercises, while the thicker bands are helpful for squats, deadlifts and lower body exercises.
Each purchase is for a single band.
Each band is 41″ long.
They are great for traveling and are easy to transport.
Get your new WODFitters pull up / resistance bands today and say hello to more efficient training!
Go ahead and buy several different sizes so you have them handy as your skills improve.
- Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Choose 1 of 5 different resistance levels. Not sure which band is right for you? See the second image for our Band Selection Recommendation.
- You are looking to purchase this band now: #4 Green – 50 to 125 Pounds 1.75 ” *4.5mm – Even stronger and more resistant than bands 1, 2 and 3, these can be employed in exercises for calves and hamstrings or any other lower body exercise with tough and high force inputs. They are also perfect for assisted pull ups, strict or kipping.
- Here are the details of all the other bands we offer: #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds (1/2 ” *4.5mm), #2 Black – 30 to 60 Pounds (3/4 ” *4.5mm), #3 Purple- 40 to 80 Pounds (1.25 ” *4.5mm), #4 Green – 50 to 125 Pounds (1.75 ” *4.5mm), #5 Blue – 65 to 175 Pounds (2.5″ *4.5mm)
- Many people buy more than one band and combine the bands for most efficient training. Combining bands gives you 3 levels of assistance – one with the thicker band, one with the thinner band, and one with both bands. This allows you to do sets where you start with the thicker band and then add the thinner band to squeeze out a few additional reps. As your strength gradually increases, you can switch from double bands to the thicker band and then the thinner band alone.
- Whether you are just starting out with pull ups or you are an athlete working on regaining or enhancing your strength, the WODFitters resistance band will help you take your pull up and chin up training to the next level. Try it for 60 days. If during this time you don’t love it or don’t feel it was worth every penny of your investment today, we give you your full payment back. No questions asked! We offer a 100% satisfaction Guarantee! New Year New You!