Truform Women’s 8-15 mmHg Sheer Knee High Compression Stockings, Beige, X-Large
The Truform 1763 compression stockings from the Truform Lites series were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. They provide long-lasting support that appeals to today’s active, fashion conscious woman and serve excellently as both business and casual wear. The 8-15 mmHg mild compression level is great for leg fatigue and slight ankle, leg and foot swelling.
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform Model 1763 for women is a mild, graduated compression stocking designed with comfort in mind
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve leg fatigue, swelling of the legs and feet; helps foot circulation; ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time and for those with diabetic needs
- Fashionable sheer fabric and soft stay up top combine in this stocking for all-day, comfortable support
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Silky, smooth-knit texture and soft stay-up top designed for wearing comfort; flexible but snug fit ensures stocking remains in place throughout the day