Truform Open Toe, Knee High 30-40 mmHg Compression Stockings, Beige, Large
The Truform 0845 compression stockings were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The open toe feature allows for easy toe inspection and permits one standard size to fit a variety of foot dimensions. The 30-40 mmHg very firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 0845, below knee length, open-toe, medical style; Unisex design fits men and women; Durable hospital grade construction, surgical weight opaque fabric conceals while it heals; Toe-less foot is breathable, allows for inspection and added comfort
- Extra-Firm strength 30-40 mmHg support for severe venous conditions; Use when specifically recommended by a doctor; Treatment for chronic inflammation, blood flow circulation, hospital recovery, leg ache throbbing, pain from prolonged sitting or standing
- Medical application for advanced vein deficiency as diagnosed by a physician for major varicose veins, ulcers, lymph edema, sclerotherapy, thrombosis, DVT, post thrombotic syndrome PTS, postural and orthostatic hypotension, circulatory disease embolism
- Wide soft-top band prevents rolling, knit heel pocket keeps garment in place; Graduated compression distributes a therapeutic massaging pressure gradient up the leg; Consult your physician for the appropriate level of compression, as noted in mmHg value
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA