Truform Open Toe, Knee High, 18mmHg Anti-Embolism Stockings, Beige, X-Large, Short Length
The Truform 0808 from the “Classic Medical” series for both men and women uses graduated compression technology to restore leg health.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. A higher 18 mmHg compression rating is targeted at the ankle, and helps circulation during post hospital recovery for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform Model 0808s for men and women is an anti-embolism hose targeted at the ankle for reclined healing
- Ideal for treatment of varicose and spider veins, diabetic support, long flights, nurses, maternity, and general swelling or inflammation of the legs and feet
- Comfortable open toe design can accommodate large feet, allows for easy inspection, and can be used with open-toe shoes
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Features a durable, opaque fabric and long-lasting medical grade support for prevention of thromboembolism and thromboembolic disease – short length fit for users measuring under 15″ from heel to bend in knee