Truform Compression Stockings, 20-30 mmHg, Knee High, Open Toe, Beige, 2X-Large
Designed to help relieve moderate conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). The 20-30mmHg Firm compression level is great for tired, aching legs and moderate varicosities, moderate edema, post surgery and post sclerotherapy, and helps prevent venous ulcerations and thrombophlebitis, just to name a few. Truform medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth textured knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The open toe feature allows for easy toe inspection and permits one standard size to fit a variety of foot dimensions. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. For men and women. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Graduated compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain good circulation and leg health. Truform combines the best materials, the latest methods of semi-automated manufacturing, and “old-worlde” hand craftsmanship to produce a high-quality product at affordable prices. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform 0865, below knee length, open-toe, medical style; Unisex design fits men and women; Durable hospital grade construction, surgical weight opaque fabric conceals while it heals; Toe-less foot is breathable, allows for inspection and added comfort
- Firm strength 20-30 mmHg support for pronounced venous conditions; Commonly used when recommended by a doctor for daily wear, travel, prolonged sitting or standing, increased blood flow, inflammation, recovery, heavy leg throbbing, and tired sore muscles
- Medical application and treatment for moderate swelling, aching, pain, discomfort in ankle legs and feet; Medium severity varicose veins, spider vein, enlarged bulging veins; Edema, post surgery, sclerotherapy, thrombosis DVT, ulcerations, pregnancy, EVLT
- Wide soft-top band prevents rolling, knit heel pocket keeps garment in place; Graduated compression distributes a therapeutic massaging pressure gradient up the leg; Consult your physician for the appropriate level of compression, as noted in mmHg value
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA