Truform Closed Toe, Knee High 20-30 mmHg Compression Stockings, Black, 2X-Large
The Truform 8865 compression stockings were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation.
Graduated Compression Technology – Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support – Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. The 20-30 mmHg firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed – We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting “know-how” sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
- Truform Model 8865 for men and women is a firm, graduated compression stocking created with therapeutic comfort in mind for both men and women
- Ideal for treatment of varicose and spider veins, diabetic support, long flights, nurses, maternity, and general swelling or inflammation of the legs and feet
- Closed toe design with roomy toe pocket does not compress toes and adds increased breathability and comfort
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment. Does not include natural rubber latex
- Features a durable, opaque fabric and long-lasting medical grade support