Truform 8810 Anti-Embolism Stockings, Thigh High Length, Closed Toe, 18 mmHg , Beige, X-Large
Truform 8810 part of the “Classic Medical” series for men and women use 15-20 mmHg compression technology to restore leg health. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). These anti-embolism stockings have a higher 18 mmHg compression rating targeted at the ankle to help reduce the danger of thromboembolic disease. Anti-embolism stockings, commonly referred to as TED hose (short for thrombo-embolism-deterrent), are a preferred choice for recuperating patients in a bed-confined reclining position. Doctor recommended for surgery and post-surgical treatment, the five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases up the leg. Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce swelling, and the compression action helps control the size (diameter) of superficial veins. This combination prevents the slowing of blood flow and blood pooling in the extremities. Truform anti-embolism hosiery is ideal for the home convalescing patient and helps relieve various conditions such as, tired, heavy, aching legs; spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling of the leg and feet. The gender neutral smooth knit and traditional styling are made to perform with daily use. The opaque material conceals blemishes while promoting recovery and revitalizing the legs. Features include: roomy closed toe, thigh high fit, and medical grade completely latex-free materials. Use corresponding size chart. Package includes one pair. Truform graduated compression support hosiery works with your body to help maintain good circulation and leg health. Truform combines the best materials, the latest methods of semi-automated manufacturing, and hand craftsmanship to produce a high-quality product at affordable prices. Truform is part of SAI Brands, a family owned and operated manufacturer since 1893. Truform products are proud to be made in America.
- Truform 8810, men and women’s compression stockings, anti-embolism style 18 mmHg medical grade support
- Thigh length fit, generous closed-toe pocket does not compress toes
- Top band lined with silicone dots keeps garment in place, expandable thigh panel does not constrict the leg, anatomically defined heal pocket ensures proper fit and wearing comfort
- Stay fresh microbial resistant yarns help control odor, concealing smooth-knit texture, durable opaque fabric, completely latex-free, classic fit, medical grade support for prevention of thromboembolism and thromboembolic disease
- Made in the USA and manufactured to FDA specifications using 85% nylon and 15% spandex