Tend Skin The Skin Care Solution For Unsightly Razor Bumps, Ingrown Hair And Razor Burns, 8-Ounce Bottle
Tend Skin for Razor Burn and Ingrown Hairs
This trusted skin care solution is specially formulated to reduce ingrown hairs after shaving or waxing, as well as prevent razor bumps and razor burn for smooth, irritation-free skin. Men can use it on their face, neck and back of the head while women find it useful on legs, bikini line, underarms and anywhere else hair removal causes razor bumps.
- Is designed to reduce the appearance of redness, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs
- Is used after facials to reduces appearance of “bump” formation after skin extraction procedures
- Helps soothe skin after electrolysis, waxing, or facials
- Helps reduce the appearance of redness and next-day bumpiness after Laser Hair Removal
- Reduces the appearance of “cherry necks” (Necktie Redness)
- Works as an effective underarm deodorant
- Will prevent foot odor, as well as stop foot odor if applied at the time you remove your shoes
First time using Tend Skin?
This liquid ingrown hair treatment solution is ideal for men and women and is available in a variety of sizes. There are no limits on use, and no preparations before use.
We recommend testing a small area of skin for 5 minutes before using Tend Skin Liquid on extensive areas. Always apply Tend Skin Liquid to DRY SKIN only! Test a small area before hair removal. Test a small area again after hair removal. Allow the product to remain on the skin. If there is no reaction in 5 minutes, you should have no problems with the product.
Aspirin Allergy: Do not use Tend Skin Liquid if you have a TRUE allergy. Symptoms of true allergy include itching, hives, redness, difficulty breathing. If aspirin ingestion upsets the stomach, this is not a true allergy. Pregnancy & Breast feeding: Tend Skin Liquid has not been tested on pregnant women, therefore we advise that pregnant women avoid use of this product without first checking with their physician. Keep away from children. Do not ingest Tend Skin Liquid. Do not get Tend Skin Liquid in eyes, severe stinging will occur, flush with lots of running water.
Do not tweeze ingrown hair: Tweezing damages the skin and makes ingrown hair problems worse. Tease the hairs out from under the skin and remove them conventionally by shaving, waxing or electrolysis.
- Eliminate unsightly razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and redness from shaving, waxing and electrolysis with Tend Skin.
- This trusted skin care solution is specially formulated to reduce ingrown hairs after shaving or waxing, as well as prevent razor bumps and razor burn for smooth, irritation-free skin.
- Ideal for men and women, the shaving care line features the liquid ingrown hair treatment in a variety of sizes.
- There are no limits on use, and no preparations before use. You can now use your preferred method of hair removal.
- Tend Skin® Liquid was developed with No Animal Testing!