Rep 48 kg Kettlebell for Strength and Conditioning
FAST SHIPPING! We ship all 16kg and lower kettlebells same or next day with FREE 2-3 PRIORITY SHIPPING – no need for Amazon prime!!
A REAL Business – We’re a fitness equipment company based in Colorado with a retail store and provide all product support in-house. No wholesale companies or 1-800 numbers to deal with!
90 day warranty – Covers any issue with regard to performance of the kettlebell.
Rep Kettlebells – Premium Quality at Affordable Prices
Rep kettlebells are designed to be the best value in kettlebells without sacrificing quality.
Here’s what makes our kettlebells awesome:
Smooth Handles– Each kettlebell is hand-inspected before leaving the factory, and again prior to shipment to ensure no rough handles.
Flat Bottoms– Our kettlebells have a machined flat bottom to make it easy to do renegade rows, kettlebell push ups, and other exercises requiring a kettlebell with a flat bottom.
Matte Powder-Coated Finish– Our powder coating is durable and doesn’t chip away like those other guys with the shiny enamel finish! Matte powder coat has a texture that gives you better grip and won’t slip in your hand like a glossy finish. Also, the glossy enamal finish chips after a short time causing cuts on your hands.
Markings in Both LBS and KGS– The Russian standard and USA measurements.
Color-Band Weight Marking– Our color band makes it quick and easy to identify the weight of the kettlebell, great for classes, and conforms to international kettlebell color standards.
Rep Kettlebells Ideal for Cross Training/HIIT workouts, Conditioning, and Traditional Kettlebell Training
Our kettlebells are useful for Cross Training/HIIT workouts due to the many weights that we offer (24 kg kettlebell is men’s prescribed weight of 53 lbs, and 16 kg kettlebell is the prescribed women’s weight of 35 lbs)
- Marked in BOTH pounds and kilograms, so no need to convert! Useful for CrossFit prescribed workouts, and Russian standards of weights. Color coded rings at the base of the handles make it easy to spot the weight of the kettlebell, and our colors conform to international standards.
- A smooth high quality slightly textured handle that makes chalk unnecessary for most people. Texture also adds grip so it doesn’t fly out of your hands, yet comfortable enough for high reps.
- Why choose a higher quality kettlebell? Our matte powder coating provides superior grip compared to glossy enamel and resists chipping. The chipping of the enamel will cut into your hands. Single-cast for maximum durability, No welded on handles here! Machined flat bottoms! Many cheaper kettlebells will not have flat bottoms, making kettlebell push ups, L-sits, and renegade rows nearly impossible.
- Sizes are: 2.2lb/1 kg, 9lb/4kg , 13lb/6kg, 17lb/8kg, 22lb/10kg, 26lb/12kg, 31lb/14kg, 35lb/16kg, 40lb/18kg, 44lb/20kg, 48lb/22kg, 53lb/24kg, 62lb/28kg, 70lb/32kg, 80lb/36kg, 88lb/40kg, 106lb/44kg.
- 90 day warranty backed by the Rep Fitness, a real fitness equipment company located in Denver, Colorado. If you’re not happy we’ll do our best to make it right.