Maxi Health Longevity – Multivitamins & Minerals Supplement for Women Over 50-60 Capsules – Kosher
Active middle age women often do not get the vitamins and minerals they need to stay healthy. That’s why we are pleased to introduce Maxi Longevity for Women. It’s a complete multivitamin/mineral supplement specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of women over 50.
In addition to all the critical vitamins and minerals you expect from us, (see Supplement Facts tab) you can see below what targeted support is all about! Antioxidant protection from a proprietary super food blend, with pycnogenol, resveratrol, pomegranate, and other super foods. Bone support from vitamin D3 (1000 IU) and calcium.
Joint support using glucosamine sulfate and OptiMSM. Mood and memory support from methylcobalamin (B12). Eye support from bilberry extract, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Urinary Tract Support from Cran-Max (unlike other cranberry supplements, Cran-Max gives you the benefits of the entire cranberry; the fruit, seeds, skin, fibers and juice). Get Maxi Longevity for Women for your active life style today and into the future!
Our uncompromising commitment to quality begins with selecting the finest raw materials from across the globe, to high standard manufacturing practices in GMP Certified and FDA registered Facilities, in the USA.
All Maxi Health products are certified kosher, under the Orthodox Union (OU) and the Udvari Kashruth (UK). Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- VITAMIN D3 is effective in bone mass maintenance and fracture prevention.
- ENHANCES Antioxidant protection against cell damage.
- PURE & POTENT : Combination of high quality vitamins and minerals, selected for effectiveness, formulated to support a mature womans body.
- GLUTEN FREE, No Artificial Flavors, Colorings or Preservatives. Kosher Certified
- SAFE: Made in the USA, Manufactured in a FDA registered and GMP Certified Facility : Maxi Health Was Established in 1974